Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday Randomness

I just planned a random road trip for May. I guess it isn't random if I am starting to plan it now, but I love the idea of where I am planning on going. It will be conducive to running, (goodness is that now a factor?!?) but will hopefully have beautiful weather and family to join me. I also know that it is to far out to really truly plan it, the weather changes daily and so does life, but at least I know there is something good coming out of all this coldness.

So, back in August I did an Ab challenge. I know I am area day 5 days into this month, but I am going to start this challenge today. I AM! No excuses. Tomorrow, I am going to get up earlier than normal and try to do a kettle bell workout that was sent to me. Keep the body guessing right?!?

I am not really happy with how I look right now, but I know what I NEED to focus on. All the work that I have done so far to get to where I am was just that WORK. I have to listen to my body and eat when I am hungry, not just bored. Bathing suit, shorts and tank top season is sneaking up. I don't want to feel like I didn't try, I WILL know that I did all I could to get ready for it!!
Enclosed is the ab workout, feel free to try it out yourself. How are you getting summer ready?


No comments:

Post a Comment