Sunday, May 26, 2013

Tarzan




Yesterday I went to CrossFit. I am really liking it and hoping that when I start running again, I can continue to work it into my schedule I am also going to keep going until I have to repay for my membership and then I will debate what to do. (I will most likely continue, but we shall see). Why, Tarzan,
Tarzan!
From Pinterest

well that was the name of the workout. Or, as I liked to call it, you puke and then you die! I am still feeling the effects today.
TARZAN
Conditioning:
400m Run
50 Shoulder to OH 95/65 [Obviously, I didn't do 95 nor 65 #, but I did do 35#]
4 Rope Climbs*
400m Run
40 Jumping Back Squats 95/65  [again I only did 35#]
3 Rope Climbs
400m Run
30 Hang Cleans 95/65 [35# for me]
2 Rope Climbs
400m Run
20 Box Jump Overs 24/20 [Modified again for me 18 inch box]
1 Rope Climb

*I am not at the level yet where I can do rope climbs, so as a substitute I had to lay on the floor and use my upper arms and legs to lift me up the floor. I had to do this twice for every 1 rope climb prescribed.

Oh, they also didn't tell us that we had a time limit. 40 minutes. Wait, what the what?!!? The running was the easiest part for me, but I finished the workout. Other than the substitutions for the weights and the rope climbs, everything else was done as prescribed. In 27 minutes 36 seconds. I really hated the box jumps at the end, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?!?!
I am sad that I won't be able to go to CrossFit tomorrow, but I might go on a much needed run, or do track workout. Or bike ride. I took a week off of running and I really hate the fact that I did. But, I did just run 2 half marathons in less than 3 weeks. 
So tomorrow, back to the fitness grind. Wednesday I have off, so I will be at CrossFit again. And Sat :)
More inspiration on https://www.facebook.com/VivaLaVidaLifestyle #inspiration #life #quote
from Pinterest


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment