Sunday, September 16, 2012

Holy Moly!

Where did the week go?!? Here it is almost a week since I last posted a blog. You would think I didn't do anything, and well you are kinda correct. I have been very diligent with my ab challenge, and I will continue to go strong. I did run 10 miles yesterday, and although right now it feels like a long time ago, my legs on occasion still remind me of the fact.  I  could come up with a lot of reasons why I didn't blog, but to me the only sound like excuses. But, on reflection, I have decided I need to get my me time back! I really enjoyed the runs M and I did after work, but now, it gets dark too early for me to do that with her. Well, I used that as an excuse not to do anything. Not anymore. I am going to get M back on a sleep schedule, and hopefully that means I will have an hour from when she goes to bed to when the hubs leaves for work to use the fitness center where I live. Either to do cardio on the bike, or treadmill or elliptical, or to use some of the weight machines, I need to do something. I have been very moody, and whiny and not caring for myself in ways that I used to, but I relate that all to the lack of endorphins this past week.  So, I am going to take it one day at a time, and do everything in my power to take my me time back. I cannot allow myself to fall off the wagon when I was having fun and loving what I was doing every day.
So, while Wednesday is my day off this week and I will most likely be running steps again, I need to plan ahead as to what I am going to do the other days. I know that taking back my me time will also help me sleep better at night, something we all need anyway.

With that, I bid you farewell.  Here are some motivational phrases that really pertain to my situation. I haven't quit, and I won't I just met a speed bump along my journey.

The last one, I KNOW is true. I need to get my good mood back!

Happy-Healthy-You

No comments:

Post a Comment