Thursday, January 3, 2013

PV body...

Have you heard about the latest rage in fitness attire?!? I heard about this website called PV body and for $50/month and after answering a few questions, 2 new pieces of workout attire are shipped directly to you. How does it work, you ask... well according to their website...
I took the quiz and it resulted...

Well, my first outfit arrived today, and I cannot wait to wear it tomorrow to work out.  Trust me. I spend more than that sometimes on just a pair of pants, so to get a new top and bottom every month, to me it is worth it. Plus, it is name brand. Names like lululemon to name one. Plus, you can try it and cancel at any time. I will take a picture tomorrow, but I have a feeling, I am in love. I guess I can add that to my resolutions, work hard, but look good trying right?!?

Have a great night my pirate mateys! Here's hoping tomorrow brings you great pirate adventures!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment