Tuesday, January 22, 2013

It's the day after Monday....

I have been writing this blog post over and over in my head. I haven't been blogging because sometimes I have no idea if anyone reads this, or if anyone even cares what goes on in my little world. But, it is my outlet.   I have been having a hard time finding the time these days to blog is like finding a needle in the haystack. Something I need to try to change, hence the blog post this am. My daughter should sleep for about another half hour, my lunch is packed and I just finished breakfast. Now seems like the best time. So, I have been sick lately. I am not trying to admit that I am sick, but I haven't been feeling the healthiest. I wanted to swim this Monday, that is something I am doing for myself. I loved it last Monday, but, I wasn't feeling it this Monday. I wanted to sleep to hopefully feel better, and while it felt good to sleep in, I felt terrible because I missed swimming.  So, maybe I just need to suck it up. Maybe I should have just gone. But, I can't change it, so I just have to make sure that I am there next Monday. I know that it is only Tuesday, but I feel like the week should be over already. Friday I will be making a doctor's appointment if I am not feeling better. After that, I think I am going to go to the Y and see if I can swim, or run, depending on how I feel. My orthotics should be in soon, just in time for my half marathon training starts in 2 weeks. Can you believe it?!?! I cannot! I have been trying to eat healthier these days, especially since I am not as active as I used to be. I cannot do Insanity right now because of my foot, so hopefully with my orthotics, I will be able to go back to it. I will have to start over, but that is ok. I can use that on the days when I can't run or swim. In the meantime, I will try to keep my head up and keep on keeping on. I know that it is just a phase, (I hope) things will get better. I am sure this is just because of the weather. I will be back in full swing in no time.
Have a great Tuesday. Now that I got that off of my shoulders, I can have a better day too!post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment