Sunday, August 18, 2013

Boot Camp

The last 6 weeks I have been doing an at home bootcamp by the amazing Amanda over at Fit Pregnancy and Parenting . I think I have tried every imagine able way to cross train, and being a working mom, getting out to the gym isn't always an option. Then, I found her. I have done my fair share of personal training in gyms, but there is something about Amanda that makes me keep coming back for more. Maybe it is her beauty, or the guest appearances by her children or the fact that her husband in on the World Wide Web in an entire spandex outfit. Whatever the reason, I do my best to make sure that I get my workout in. I actually feel bad when I don't get it in. In the last 6 weeks I have pushed myself harder in the crosstraining than I have before. I also learned that I need to get my workout done in the mining or t won't get done. Don't believe me, ask my family. I got up early on vacation almost every day to get my workout in before everyone woke up so that I wouldn't have to miss something on vacation. Did I always want too, no. Sometimes I did want to sleep in, but I always felt better after a bootcamp session.

Tomorrow starts the next 6 week bootcamp session. I plan to push myself harder this time than the last 6 weeks, but I am also going to try harder on the nutrition side. 
Did I lose weight or inches? I actually don't have data to tell you either way. I am sure that somewhere in this session I will be directed to take measurements. I am also going to try to not focus on the scale, although to keep it real, I will weigh myself tomorrow and then again in 6 weeks. I will try to post at least weekly with a summary of what I liked and didn't like about boot camp, a well as include a summary of time in boot and total calories spent. Why? It will probably only be to my benefit, but it will help me keep track of how hard I work in crosstraining. If you want to see daily reports (in case I don't get to post them here) make sure to find me on Instagram screen name newbieparunner.

So, if you are ready to try personal training in the comfort of your home, go pay Amanda's website a visit. Not only is she a great trainer, but her prices are reasonable and she has flexible payment options. What do you have to lose, but a few pounds?!?

Since I am blogging from my phone, I didn't know how to hyperlink her website, so I wrote it here: http://fitpregnancyandparenting.com/

2 comments:

  1. aspergers help
    Zengar.com is an Industry Leader in Healthy Brain Workout, Fitness Program, Neurofeedback for ADHD, Brain Exercises, Neurocare, PTSD Disorder and Biofeedback Systems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boot Camp Sydney
    Health-related Boot camp is definitely an strenuous launch towards the health-related marketplace for the people anxious about altering the idea.

    ReplyDelete