Sunday, December 16, 2012

Insanity

I took an unintended break from Insanity. It turns out that for my sanity, it was probably the best thing to do. See, I wasn't sleeping, so doing insanity before I went to bed helped, but it was really just a band aid on top of other problems.
Anyway, I am starting it again, and committing to myself that I have, no wait, want to do this. I have the awesome privilege of being one of the 15,000 women chosen for the inaugural NWM and I want to be in my prime! I want to be ready. I guess, it also goes to state that I want to run it pain free, which is why over the last week I have had xrays and even an MRI of my right foot to find out why I get pain in my foot at mile 6. As of right now, the xray was negative so there is no stress fracture. I go to the doctor's on Wed to find out the MRI results and then to see what is the next phase. I will keep you posted.
But, I am not going to wait until then. My foot didn't hurt with Insanity, so I am going to start it again. I owe it to myself. I lost 57# in one year, I know I can do it, I just HAVE to do it. So, again, I am taking back my me time. If it means I get up earlier in the morning, that is fine too. My daughter has been sleeping later, so maybe if I go to bed earlier I can get up earlier and work out. That is what I have to do. I can and will do this. For me. For her. I will try to update at least once a week on Insanity. Sundays are my rest days, but I will see how it goes. I will definitely update you on what the foot doctor says, since that is what is keeping me from running longer. That and music. I do need a new play list. Anyone out there offer me a good list of songs to help get me pumped and stay pumped for 2.5 hours of running. And go. Oh, and I am in the market for looking for a better sports bra. And go. I was hoping to go to Lululemon's Princeton location next weekend just to browse, but I am on call both days next weekend. Maybe for my 4 day weekend for year's end I will go. Just to browse and maybe hit the clearance. In the meantime, I am going to focus on what I have that I can do for me...exercise, eat right, spend as much time with Makayla as possible.
I have a feeling 2013 is going to bring me great things, I hope you are there for the ride.
Thanks for hanging on so far!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment