Tuesday, October 9, 2012

And the beat goes on...

Happy Tuesday! Hope this week is treating you well! Today was  day 10 of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred (currently Level 2 Day 3) I can honestly say it isn't any easier than the last 2 days, but I am so totally sweating more! I currently have a love hate relationship with it. Last night, my bestie Liz asked me to go with her to the YMCA and take Zumba with her. I have taken Zumba like last May, so it was like I never took it before. Ok, first off, there is not Latina in me ANYWHERE!! I cannot shake my money maker, shake my shoulders, nothing. I was concentrating so much on getting the movements correct, that I might have stopped having fun. Well, until I looked over and saw my best friend standing there with me. And realized I couldn't ask for better company to spend it with. I do know that we will probably try Zumba again, and have a blast. I do know that the classes that my friend is exposing me too is great for cross training. Going to the Y at least once a week might just get me to join. Besides getting girl time while getting in shape, M will be able to take swimming lessons. Sounds like a win win to me. Even if there are no classes that interest me, M and I can still swim, something that I know I will love and cherish.
So here is to a happy Tuesday and more of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. She says that doing this should make us feel like we are going to die, yeah, I was probably close to it. I am going to keep on keeping on. 12 days until I will have my second half under my belt. Here's to you and exploring other fitness avenues to keep it fresh. I am thankful that my friend is exposing me to all of these classes, it definitely reaffirms my desire to become certified in personal training.
Have a great night.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment